자유게시판

Rewrite your life

Rosetta
2023.02.24 14:41 143 0

본문

At this time, the people present want to hear He Ming's singing, I do not know if He Ming's singing is also very good, better than Liu Shaoqiang's singing? The accompaniment came out, and the microphone was in He Ming's hand. He Ming can still sing this song, and he can guarantee to sing it completely. As for whether it sounds good or not, and whether you like it or not, you are not sure. Are you yesterday's cloud or today's dripping rain, saying goodbye to your first love, singing the song of love, looking for the perfect self in the crowded city, do you care about it? Want to say love you, it is not very easy, it takes too much courage, want to say forget you, it is not very easy, I only stand in the wind to think of you.. At the climax of the song, many people sang along with He Ming, and the atmosphere at the scene became more and more active. Whether they had something on their mind or not, they were very open at this time. To tell the truth, He Ming sings very generally, but he sings with his heart. Everyone can hear that he Ming's attitude is very satisfactory. Liu Shaoqiang,Inflatable dry slide, you come! "Yes, Liu Shaoqiang, it's your turn!" How could Liu Shaoqiang refuse such a warm invitation! And what excites Liu Shaoqiang is that Zhao Xinnan is not far away from him at this time, and there is no Liang Qian beside Zhao Xinnan. Liang Qian and Liu Yan are both beside counselor Chen Hua. All right! I'll take one! Get out the accompaniment of "a thousand reasons to be sad"! " Liu Shaoqiang said proudly. Soon, the accompaniment came out, Liu Shaoqiang stood not very far away from the TV, and his body moved naturally with the accompaniment. This boy is very sensitive to the accompaniment, although he looks very ordinary. But typhoons are always good. We can not help but think of Liu Shaoqiang in the New Year party, feel that Liu Shaoqiang is still short hair good-looking. Loved the people I no longer have,Inflatable water park on lake, many stories have sad reasons, this time my love, can not wait for everlasting. Missed people can look back, love the heart without any stress. A thousand reasons to be sad. Liu Shaoqiang's singing is still so beautiful and expressive, bringing many people to the song. Experience the artistic conception in the song, naturally, including Zhao Xinnan. Zhao Xinnan let Liu Shaoqiang's singing intoxicated again, because she was very happy at this time, her heart. I don't have much feeling about Liu Shaoqiang, but I just think his singing is OK. Under the enthusiasm of the crowd, Liu Shaoqiang sang three songs in a row. Every capital is excellent. In the crowd, there are already several boys calling Liu Shaoqiang the king of songs. The word "King of Songs" made Liu Shaoqiang very happy. As soon as Liu Shaoqiang put down the microphone, Liang Qian and Liu Yan began to encourage Chen Hua: "Teacher, you come!" Suddenly, everyone began to cheer and asked counselor Chen Hua to come. Chen Hua is also ready, inflatable floating water park ,Inflatable outdoor park, originally wanted to sing a more formal point, but to see that everyone's mood is so high, and she herself is a young woman. Or girls, then it's just popular. If it is to be popular, it must be popular to an unattainable extent! She not only sings, but also dances! The song chosen by Chen Hua is "Pursuit", which is also the favorite song of many boys and girls nowadays. There is a feeling of dust and indifference in the middle. This feeling makes many boys and girls feel good in their spare time. Give me a reason to pursue, let me drink enough at a time. It is said that love is beautiful, but I don't care. I have shed too many tears for love, so I have to find it now. The wine of love has a taste of craziness. I won't get drunk one cup at a time. My face is full of tears of love. The red mouth, the curved willow eyebrows, white without silver, send out the brilliance of youth. Such a girl really makes me intoxicated.. Chen Hua's singing is very sweet, and her posture and movements are also very good. This beautiful counselor, at this special moment, almost acted as a dancer and won a lot of applause. He Ming is to see, when singing Chen Hua is really emotional, but also into, this is actually a very understanding of the amorous feelings of the woman, or the woman itself is very amorous feelings. Chen Hua was followed by Liang Qian and Liu Yan.
Liang Qian and Liu Yan came to a song that they were quite good at. At this time, the focus of everyone was on Zhao Xinnan, the most beautiful girl in the class. Zhao Xinnan, come on! "Zhao Xinnan, sing one for everyone!" When everyone invited Zhao Xinnan, Liu Shaoqiang was quiet. At this time, Liu Shaoqiang wanted to give Zhao Xinnan a feeling that he didn't care about her at all. But uncontrollably, Liu Shaoqiang still looked at Zhao Xinnan, as if to find that Zhao Xinnan was also looking at him, as if not. It was a look that could make Liu Shaoqiang guess for months. All right, I'll give you a song called "Hand in Hand"! Zhao Xinnan's sweet voice. In the applause of the crowd, the accompaniment was tuned to "Hand in Hand", and Zhao Xinnan walked out of the crowd with a very ladylike step. Her steps make people feel that her body is very tight! Zhao Xinnan did not exaggerate her movements, which made people feel that she was a lady. Because of loving your love, because of dreaming your dream, so sad with your sadness, happy with your happiness, because of passing your way, because of suffering your suffering, so happy with your happiness, chasing your chase.. Zhao Xinnan's voice can only be described as sweet, as for her singing level, it is very general. Listen to the most serious, really listen to Zhao Xinnan song should be three people, one is He Ming, one is Liu Shaoqiang, the other is Liang Qian. He Ming listened attentively because he wanted to have a deeper understanding of Zhao Xinnan through her singing, but he Ming seemed to have failed to achieve his goal, because through Zhao Xinnan's eyes, he Ming could not see sincerity. Liu Shaoqiang and Liang Qian are serious because of their love for Zhao Xinnan. Liu Shaoqiang heard a kind of persistence from Zhao Xinnan's singing, believing that Zhao Xinnan was a girl who dared to pay for love. Obviously,Inflatable bouncer, at this festive moment, Zhao Xinnan's singing bewitched Liu Shaoqiang. Liang Qian heard the impulse from Zhao Xinnan's singing, and Zhao Xinnan's singing made Liang Qian's lower body sing. joyshineinflatables.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
QUICK MENU  
회원 로그인

가입하신 YM PARTS 아이디와 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.

소셜 로그인
아직 YM PARTS 회원이 아니세요?
문의전화1000-0000