자유게시판

Goddess of rebirth

Rosario
2023.02.24 14:31 80 0

본문

Feng Xiaoman nodded and approved Osmon's proposal. She walked in front, greeted her little friends, half-joking: "Come in, since everyone is here, then I decided to do half the host friendship, invite you to dinner.". Are you surprised or excited? "" Meng Chao laughed: "Oh, it's not easy. We are all flattered that our Grain Buds can take the initiative to treat us." Feng Xiaoman gave him a white look and corrected him: "I am my mother's Grain Buds, not yours." Meng Chao didn't think so, just laughed. Shi Kai glanced at him from the edge and said nothing. Several people sat together and the waiter brought the menu. Feng Xiaoman recommended to them: "The food in this restaurant is good, and I don't recommend you to go out and look for any delicious food.". Let me warn you in advance that the security here is really not so good. Shi Kai laughed and joked: "Compared with New York, where is better?" Feng Xiaoman sighed: "New York has an absolute sense of superiority in front of it.". Everything is a contrast between good and bad. A group of people had a lively meal. Meng Chao and Shi Kai tasted lobster and beef soup on her strong recommendation. People here are not interested in crustacean food, so the price of lobster is cheaper. Feng Meili also lamented that the local people really do not know how to eat and lack the awareness of developing food. Otherwise, depending on the richness of their output here, how can they not have enough to eat. When she was young, everyone was looking for food,juice filling machine, and the grass roots could be used as food. Feng Xiaoman waited until everyone finished eating and chatting before he went back to his room and called Meng Chao: "Well, now tell me honestly, why did you come here?" Meng Chao also took the previous words to prevaricate: "I just want to come and have a look.". Feng Xiaoman, you can't be so overbearing. You can't let me go out to gain experience. Feng Xiaoman is not happy: "I am not against you to go out to increase your knowledge.". But it's not good for you to go back and forth like this. You only have a week's rest in total. Come here and go back. How long will you be delayed on the way. You have played so many games before, and your body is very tired. If you don't have a good rest,Blowing Filling Capping combiblock, how can you get your state back? How can we play in the next game? At this point, Feng Xiaoman was already a little angry. The most important thing for athletes is to coordinate their rest, training and competition time. If you don't touch the ball for seven days, is your touch still there? Now is the key time for you. You have finally made the fans and the team look forward to you. Once your performance is not up to this expectation, you will soon be eliminated. The competition field is the most cruel and least tender place. Meng Chao originally wanted to knock on Feng Xiaoman's door and let her talk to him face to face. However, he thought, things are different now, Grain Buds there are paparazzi following people. If two people get along alone in the room, it will certainly cause unnecessary trouble. He was silent for a while and asked Feng Xiaoman, "Why don't we go to the coffee shop and sit for a while?" Feng Xiaoman refused: "Forget it, I don't want to involve you." She showed a wry smile. "Now all the people of the opposite sex or the same sex around me will become the target of suspicion.". The most important thing for you at this time is to maintain your image well, juice filling machine ,bottle blowing machine, and don't spread any inexplicable gossip. You're not like me. I'm retired. I'm in show business. The existence of gossip is very necessary to maintain my popularity. But if it were you. No matter why, as long as your competitive state declines, people will blame it on this matter. You come all the way here, and then you go through a lot of trouble to fly back. You're not in good shape on the pitch. What do you want the fans to think? Meng Chao was speechless by what she said. After a while, he said, "I'm just a little worried about you. I want to come and see for myself." Feng Xiaoman sighed: "If you really want to see me, we can video, why do you toss back and forth?" Meng Chao's smile became more and more bitter: "That's different. Across the screen, where can I see a real person?" "Come on, don't get me into trouble and be called a fox spirit by the fans." She laughed and teased, and was silent for a long time before she said, "I'm fine, I'm really fine.".
” When she said this, for some reason, her nose suddenly turned sour and her eyes turned astringent. Her emotion was so sudden that when she didn't even react, she shed tears: "You really shouldn't have come.". I always want you to be good. In the middle of the conversation, she couldn't go on. Those unspeakable grievances made her unable to say a word. Meng Chao did not make a sound again, but waited quietly for her to finish crying, and then opened his mouth again: "I have been fine." Feng Xiaoman shook his head desperately: "No.". I don't want you to have anyone to pay anything for me. No, I don't want anyone to be bad because of me. So, Meng Chao, can you promise me? You must be good in the future. You have to make sure you're okay. She crouched on the ground and began to cry. The pressure of film shooting and the confusion of emotional cognition make the surrounding air full of invisible pressure. Until then, she seemed to be unable to bear it, and finally let it out. Separated by two walls, Meng Chao waited until she finally finished crying, then quietly came out with a sentence: "It doesn't matter, don't be afraid." Feng Xiaoman sobbed and went to find tissue to wipe his face. Fortunately, my mother is downstairs, still chatting with Shi Kai. Otherwise, she didn't know how to explain to her what had happened? In fact, nothing happened, but she felt uncomfortable. Meng Chao comforted her and said, "Grain Buds, you can relax. You don't have to push yourself so hard." Feng Xiaoman smiled reluctantly and felt a little pain on his face. I probably cried so much that the skin of my face began to chafe,water filling machine, and it felt so painful. The two of them were so silent that neither of them spoke. Time bit by bit to pass, Feng Xiaoman suddenly opened his mouth, the tone is very firm: "You go back." Meng Chao was silent and did not answer. Feng Xiaoman once again stressed: "You go back.". I know what I'm doing. You don't have to worry about me. I promise I'll take care of myself. I've really never been fooling around. Meng Chao still didn't say anything. gzxilinear.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
QUICK MENU  
회원 로그인

가입하신 YM PARTS 아이디와 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.

소셜 로그인
아직 YM PARTS 회원이 아니세요?
문의전화1000-0000