자유게시판

Shenzuo _ Huangfuqi _ txt Novel Paradise

Simona
2023.02.24 14:22 106 0

본문

A disciple of Dou Shuigong was stiff and trembling all over. He stopped first, and his blood splashed like rain. Then the rolling magic gas hit the sky, and another disciple of Dou Shuigong also flew away. Whoosh! In the screeching sound, an amulet turned into a streamer and flew away from the "virtual immortal" of the leading Dou Shuigong, slanting up and flying out quickly. Charm for help! As soon as Lin Xi's eyes narrowed, he immediately recognized the streamer: "I caught it!" Hum! The majestic True Qi exploded and turned into a big hand like a house. As soon as he grabbed it in the air, he immediately caught the amulet in the palm of his hand. Qingyang! A group of clear air, vast and mighty, endless, like a group of clear air composed of the sun, to Lin Xi attacked the past. But it was the "virtual immortal" of Dou Shuigong who took the opportunity to make a move. www.xiAoshuotxT.cOM Chapter 412 the truth. "Stupid!" Lin Xi left palm a clap, "Ice Emperor True Qi" hand, a river and sea of white frost overwhelming, pouring away: "I suppressed!" Hum! The majestic Ice Emperor's True Qi fell, and the rolling blue sun, together with the Dou Shuigong Xuxian in the rear, was frozen in. Within a radius of thirty paces, it turned into a huge glacier, shining brightly. The "virtual immortal" of Dou Shuigong looks frozen, like a fossil, frozen in the glacier. His body was still in the same position as it had been a moment before. Lin Xi's "Ice Emperor" has been cultivated to the realm of "Dzogchen", and its power is far beyond imagination. Now every time his strength increases by one point, the Ice Emperor will also increase by one point until he reaches the ninth level of Qi refining. After Lin Xi absorbed a large number of thunder materials, his strength has reached the terrible "power of twenty-two holy sons", which is almost equivalent to a senior strong man in the "realm of one fruit". The virtual immortal of Dou Shuigong, who was like a baby in front of him, was suppressed in one move. By this time, the battle on the other side was over. Reaching the level of "Lord", the Hell Magic Dragon and the Vampire Queen deal with two disciples of the fifth and sixth Dou Shuigong, which is simply a complete abuse. Master, I have found a very interesting news. Camilla suddenly raised her head and pulled out her teeth before the disciple was completely dead. She turned her head and looked at Lin Xi, with a playful smile on her face, and then said word by word: "I found the whereabouts of Long Bingyan!" "What!" Lin Xi's body shook and looked at Camilla incredibly. Although he knew that Camilla would get some information, he did not expect that it would be about Long Bingyan. Wait a minute, facial recognition thermometer , you mean.. Long Bingyan is now in the northern ice field. Nope. At the gate of the storm? Lin Xi said earnestly. That's right Camilla laughed, looking rather charming: And, master. Do you know why you were discovered practicing in the Well of Frost? Lin Xi's heart moved, and his reaction was not slow. I immediately guessed something: "You don't mean to say." Is this done by Long Bingyan? That's right. We never thought why the owner would be found. Camilla's eyes burst into a startled light: "No one thought that it was Long Bingyan who was playing tricks behind his back.". She sent a letter to the two demons of heaven and earth in Muma Peak. That would expose the owner. Not many people know about this in the whole northern ice field. But this man is one of them. Camilla glanced at the motionless corpse on the ground and said coldly. Sure enough, it's her! Lin Xi nodded, in fact, he had guessed before. It's just that there's no evidence: This woman is really clever. I went to Mount Mumma, which is very hidden. The plan to dive into the well of frost has not been told to anyone. And she's just speculating. You could have guessed that I was hiding in the well of frost! What a difficult woman! No doubt about it. Long Bingyan is the most difficult and terrible woman he has ever met. Whether by the hand of the Dharma Protector against him. Judging from all kinds of information, he secretly collected "frost magic iron" in the well of frost, which is not what ordinary women can do.
In wisdom, this woman can be said to be Lin Xi has met, the most difficult opponent! "Humph!"! No matter how powerful she is, she is a woman after all! Camilla snorted coldly beside her, her face showing deep hatred. In my mind, I remembered that I was framed to death by Long Bingyan on the "Judgment Peak". As the king of the succubus clan, Camilla rarely hates a woman. But Long Bingyan undoubtedly made an exception. Had it not been for Long Bingyan's trial, she would not have "died" at all. Although now "dead" and resurrection, but for Camilla, the purpose of resurrection is to give Long Bingyan this despicable woman, a ruthless revenge! "Eh!" A surprised Yi suddenly came from the oblique fork, the hell magic dragon stretched out a devil's head, came over, blinked his eyes, a clever way: Boss, if this woman is here, she should not be our opponent, right? Then can't we bully her well? Pow! A slap on Motu's head. Ha ha ha Lin Xi laughed, a look of admiration on his face: Motu, it's rare for you to be smart. That's right! Long Bingyan appeared here, it is like a sheep into the tiger's mouth, he sent to the door. Not even if we kill her here quietly. Anyway, if there is such a possibility. I'm sure I won't mind. Lin Xi's eyes flashed a thought, but in his mind he remembered that when he set out, Long Bingyan was suddenly promoted to "virtual immortal" and burst out with an astonishing noise. Frankly speaking, Long Bingyan's sudden promotion to "Xuxian" really gave Lin Xi a big surprise. The "virtual immortal" is unusual. With the breakthrough of Long Bingyan, his status rises with the tide, and he is different immediately. In the past, Lin Xi stood behind the "Qinglian Saint" and could fight against Long Bingyan. However, Long Bingyan became a "virtual immortal" and his status was so high that he overwhelmed the "Qinglian Saint" all of a sudden, which was extremely disadvantageous to Lin Xi. hsdtouch.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
QUICK MENU  
회원 로그인

가입하신 YM PARTS 아이디와 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.

소셜 로그인
아직 YM PARTS 회원이 아니세요?
문의전화1000-0000