자유게시판

Take control of the end times

Simona
2023.02.24 14:20 65 0

본문

Liu Yi was relieved that the way to hide his identity was what he got from Sunspot when he first experienced it. At that time, Liu Yi devoured the two companions of sunspots and small soldiers. The strength was also greatly improved at that time. After listening to Liu Yi's words, Zhang Zhigang smiled casually. Suddenly, his expression was solemn. He said, "Liu Yi, the boss of Longhai Base, should be Your Excellency." Without waiting for Liu Yi to speak, Zhang Zhigang continued: "Why don't you stay in Yinchuan? Why do you come to Lingwu? Isn't your territory in three districts and two counties big enough? By the other side so easily point out his identity, Liu Yi in fact has long been prepared. Sitting opposite the man named Zhang Zhigang, the hands can see the number of zombies can be more than two million troops, the sky and the ground are everywhere. Moreover, since they came to Ningdong has been discovered by others, before and after several times to test down, how can there be no guess? Even if the identity of their companion can not be guessed by the other party for the time being. But the neat organizational system of the army, weapons and equipment, and the number of people are clearly there. In the whole boundary of Ningxia, what kind of forces are so powerful. There will be absolutely no other forces except the sea dragon. Another key point is that since the restoration of communication, Longhai has set up a special information department, which broadcasts 24 hours a day to the whole Ningxia region to inform the survivors of the existence of Longhai. Hope that if the survivors have the ability, go directly,face recognition identification kiosk, do not have the ability to contact Longhai, waiting for the rescue forces of Longhai. In order to do a good job in the propaganda work of Longhai Base, those people in the Ministry of Information have made great efforts to publicize the high-level deeds of the base and the results of the army. Otherwise, how could Liu Yi have met the two Hu Baoqing brothers in the Helan Mountains? Otherwise, when rescuing the prison, Wangyuan, Yongning, Helan and other bases,Interactive digital signage, how could the people there know the existence of Liu Yi and the existence of Longwei soldiers. Therefore, according to all kinds of circumstances to judge, Liu Yi was the other side to see through the identity, his heart is not the slightest surprise. It can be said that Liu Yi does not know that others are excusable, but under such vigorous propaganda, there are too few people in Ningxia who have not heard of Liu Yi's and Longhai's many deeds. Unless those people really have nothing, and the information is completely blocked. Hearing what the other side said, Liu Yi didn't have much reaction. He just curled his lips casually and said with a smile, "You are not bad. You even guessed my identity. In that case, don't pretend to be confused.". Come on, for three days in a row, you sent me more than one million zombie rats free of charge for me to kill. What's your intention? At the moment, anyway, all a bachelor, digital signage screen ,smart interactive whiteboard, Liu Yi is really disliked and the other side around the trouble. As soon as he entered the new district base, he saw the beggar-like survivors, and then saw the environment here, he had set Zhang Zhigang as the target to be killed. Don't forget, kill the other side also at the same time to the other side of the two brown level five variant control, that means what, Liu Yi is too clear. Chapter 46 of the third volume of material absorption is like a dream. Chapter 46 suddenly like a dream Zhang Zhigang looked fearless and looked at Liu Yi with a smile on his face. He said, "The attempt is very simple. Just be my subordinate and merge Longhai into my base forces in the new area." As he spoke, Zhang Zhigang's eyes suddenly shone with a brown light, and his eyes suddenly became unusually sharp. But just a few seconds later.. Among those who seemed to be bodyguards standing in the hall, the middle-aged man who had previously informed Zhang Zhigang and then had been standing under the steps looked somewhat bitter when he saw Zhang Zhigang like this. And the others are bitter, sorry, excited and expressionless. But soon, everyone's expression, no matter how before, eventually changed to a surprised look. The whole hall suddenly became dead silent, and the only thing that did not change was the two variants of the fifth rank of brown.
Liu Yi looked at Zhang Zhigang with a smile on his face, and did not move at all. He just looked at Zhang Zhigang with a smile. And after the other side's eyes became sharp for a few seconds, the originally indifferent expression suddenly became surprised, Liu Yicai said slowly with a smile: "Mental control, ha ha, it seems useless to me, what should I say now?" Yes, in just a few seconds, Zhang Zhigang has already launched a mental attack on Liu Yi. But what makes Zhang Zhigang puzzled is that the method of controlling the spirit of the hundred test larks, at this time, to be exact, failed on Liu Yi's body. Zhang Zhigang suddenly stood up in horror and stared at Liu Yi, but soon he sat down decadently and murmured, "How could it be possible?"? This is absolutely impossible? He is just an ordinary person with strong fighting capacity, but why can't he be controlled by me? Why Liu Yi smiled and said, "What's impossible? Your mental control method must be too low. The intelligence of the variant is not open, and the brain domain of the ordinary evolutionary body is not enough. Of course, you can control it at will.". But do you think I am an ordinary person? As he spoke, Liu Yi shook his head and glanced at the other people in the field. Then his eyes returned to Zhang Zhigang and he continued, "Well, you can go with peace of mind." As soon as the voice fell, three of the four people around Liu Yi, as if they were moving instantaneously, suddenly disappeared, and when they reappeared, they were already behind Zhang Zhigang and the two variants on the steps. The end result is self-evident. Hearing Liu Yi's words, "Do you think I am an ordinary person?" Zhang Zhigang's heart finally suddenly, confirmed the identity of Liu Yi, the original other side is also a companion. In fact, Zhang Zhigang has always been skeptical about whether Liu Yi is a companion. However,digital signage kiosk, after observing Liu Yi several times, the parasite in his body was very sure that the other party was not a companion. No way, even parasites have their own characteristics in the stage of evolution and upgrading. And the skills that have evolved are different. hsdtouch.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
QUICK MENU  
회원 로그인

가입하신 YM PARTS 아이디와 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.

소셜 로그인
아직 YM PARTS 회원이 아니세요?
문의전화1000-0000