자유게시판

The world is fading away

Zushifukato
2023.02.15 14:15 88 0

본문

"You're right," she laughed. "Doesn't Cao Chenfeng spoil you?" "We have entered the stage of mutual disgust." Qin Moyao smiled helplessly. Come on, how long have you been married? She asked in surprise. We are not the same as you, "Qin Mo Yao laughed," forget it, do not say this, so as not to break your illusion of marriage. " She saw that Qin Moyao did not want to talk any more, so she did not ask again. By the way, how is the child? Qin Moyao remembered to ask. It's more serious, but it's already scheduled for surgery, and it's dangerous. "Well, it's such a small child." Remember to call me when you go there, and I'll visit you, too. We can't interfere in each other's lives (3) After all, near the end of the year, there were a lot of things going on in the club. She had asked for leave for a period of time before, and the tasks were accumulating more and more. She was simply too busy. So he put it off again and again, and when he remembered to ask him out for a meal,side impact beams, another week passed. Just as the family called and asked her to have a meal with Fu Xudong, she found a step and asked him to pick her up. He came very punctually, she got on the car, take the initiative to greet him: "Four elder brothers, you are very early!" " "I remember your mother doesn't like to be late. It's better to go early." He said lightly. It seems that we haven't seen each other for a long time. Have you been busy recently? With a guilty conscience, she stole a glance at his expression. A little. How about you? He asked politely. I'm busy, too. "Mmm." He nodded,side impact door beams, started the car, and asked no more questions. Have you eaten on time recently? She still texted him every day to remind him, and she didn't know if he did. Of course, I don't have to abuse myself. He looked a little unhappy. She kept her mouth shut and didn't want to provoke him. After dinner, Jiang Ya was concerned about Fu Xudong's physical condition, and reminded Pingyang to remember to bring back the dose of Chinese medicine cooked by Aunt Fang for him to drink. Fu Xudong accompanied his father to play chess. She and Jiang Ya sat on the sofa watching TV and chatted with each other. Jiang Ya's attitude towards her was more natural, and she finally dared to be close to her mother. I heard that Abu Lizi came here? Jiang Ya took a sip of tea and mentioned it lightly. Oh, his son is sick. Come and treat him. She acted as if nothing had happened. What disease is so serious that you want to come here for treatment? Jiang Ya continued to ask. First heart, very serious. She continued as if nothing had happened. Did you intervene? Jiang Ya glanced at her. Mom, they don't know each other very well. I have to help them, don't I? Jiang Ya's tone of reproach and vigilance made her a little uncomfortable. I didn't ask you not to help, but now the identity is different, you should have a good sense of propriety, aluminium coated steel tube ,aluminium coated tubes, he is married, you also have others, too much contact, people will have gossip, and you can not help him for a lifetime, right? She did not know that a favor would have such a big problem, but Fu Xudong said so, Jiang Ya also said so, she hesitated, but did not dare to talk back, silently nodded, when Jiang Ya's will. You should be more sensible when you are going to be a wife. You should think carefully before making any decision. You can't let your temper come and let everyone worry about you. Jiang Ya began to preach. Remembering what Aunt Fu had said to herself, she felt very ashamed. It turned out that she had given him a lot of pressure unconsciously. She was still not as calm and considerate as she was. She was always considerate of others and always put other people's feelings first. She felt very depressed. After dinner, Fu Xudong sent her back. She took off her seat belt and asked him, "It's still early. Would you like to go up and sit down?" "No, you've been very busy recently. Go to bed early." He refused. Fourth brother, are you angry and blaming me for snubbing you recently? She bit her lip and finally asked what she had been wandering about all night. Don't be paranoid. I'm not angry. "But you haven't smiled at me all night." She was not so dull as not to be aware of his emotions. He paused and remained silent.
She hugged his arm and leaned over: "After so many things, you should understand my mind. I have passed with Abu. There will be nothing. I treat him as a relative. So when his son has an accident, I will be very anxious. I want to help them. But no matter what, you are the most important thing to me. Now and in the future, I can guarantee it." He looked at her for a long time, and finally hugged her slowly: "I know.". I just don't want you to work so hard for him. "Don't worry, I'm not hard." Fourth brother, are you jealous? She looked at him. I Will mind, after all, you have been so crazy for him, and you have never been crazy for me. He admitted it frankly. She blinked her eyes and laughed. "So that's what you mind …" "So I always feel that you don't care enough about me." He went on. Do you want me to run away with you, too? She simply followed his words. That's fine with me, if you like. He took it seriously. She wrinkled her nose and said helplessly, "I was young and ignorant at that time. How can I be so crazy now?" He shaved her nose and said, "Do you think you are sensible now?" She stuck out her tongue and hooked his neck. "I'm sorry. I'll remember it in the future. Anyway, I will put you in the first place, put you in my heart, think of you all the time, care about you, and don't ignore your feelings. Then you won't be angry, will you?" He kissed her on the forehead. "I'm not angry." Talk tough! But she wasn't going to expose him. She put the Chinese medicine in the thermos bottle to him: "Then I go up first, remember to drink the medicine." Fu Xudong looked at her bouncing out, but smiled, she is still like a child, coax a coax, then he was coaxed by her,Cold Drawn Steel Tubes, he can also write off all that? He fell in love with a child who could not grow up, and loved her much earlier, so he was destined to take on more than just the responsibility of a lover. cbiesautomotive.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
QUICK MENU  
회원 로그인

가입하신 YM PARTS 아이디와 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.

소셜 로그인
아직 YM PARTS 회원이 아니세요?
문의전화1000-0000