자유게시판

About love

Kuruka
2023.02.15 13:30 57 0

본문

Weiqing also came over, raised his eyebrows and said, "Yes, Zhou, so you are very suitable for wearing bracelets!" Because she has been studying painting all the year round, she naturally has an artistic temperament, and when she is quiet, she is dignified and elegant. Zhou poked the bracelet around and said with a smile, "You have to wear a cheongsam to look good." It suddenly occurred to her that if she ever got married, she would wear a cheongsam. Looking at Weiqing, I couldn't help smiling, holding his hand and touching and rubbing, there was a kind of unspeakable happiness in my heart. Weiqing was looking at her like that, and his heart moved. He bent his head and whispered in her ear, "It looks better if you only wear this." He stared at the clothes on her body and was up to no good. Zhou suddenly reacted, glared at him, pushed him away, and sat upright. This person, all day long do not know what to think, full of dirty ideas! That afternoon, Wei's father and mother left. Two days later, Zhou Shi and Weiqing returned to Beijing because school was about to start. Chapter 41 friction The days of graduate students are just like that, studio,wholesale plastic pallet, canteen, dormitory, three points and one line, which is not much different from before. What Zhou studied was oil painting, pure art, and the materials used for painting alone cost a lot of money. Although she is at public expense and has a monthly allowance, she still has to find another part-time job. Her summer job as a teaching assistant was stranded because of her father's leg injury. Fortunately, the teacher found her and said that the painting class was in urgent need of manpower and asked her if she was free to teach students at ordinary times. She promised to come down. Another girl in the dormitory was admitted to their school from other provinces. It was not easy. Her name was Lu Dan. She wore a pair of black-framed glasses and a ponytail. She was introverted, smiling and not very talkative. She has relatives in Beijing and goes to her uncle's house every weekend. As soon as Zhou saw her,collapsible bulk container, he liked her very much. He did not smoke or drink, nor did he use the telephone porridge. He read and drew quietly. He felt very satisfied with his school life and his life was complete from then on. Weiqing was very busy recently and called to say that he would work hard to earn money to support his wife. Listen to the week is angry and laugh, said: "Why do you raise ah, I will make money." He told him triumphantly that as a teaching assistant for a day, there were hundreds of yuan, and life was comfortable. She has little desire for money, as long as it is enough. Of course, she occasionally wants to buy one or two luxury goods. Weiqing laughed and scolded her for being worthless. She murmured discontentedly, "You stink of money and are promising!"! Why am I not promising? I will be another little Chen Yifei in the future. She is young and has plenty of capital, so she dares to speak wildly. Chen Yifei's oil paintings are well-known at home and abroad, using Western painting techniques to endow his works with Oriental charm and perfect combination of East and West, which can be said to be a pivotal figure in contemporary painting circles. She was so envious that she idolized him. Weiqing laughed and said, "Well, well, our family will become famous in one fell swoop in the future. The whole world knows it. I, the husband, plastic pallet box ,plastic trash bins, will also benefit from it, won't I?" "Speaking of Chen Yifei, I met him in Shanghai that year. He is a person with artistic temperament," he added. Zhou Shi sighed with emotion: "It's a pity that God is jealous of talents and died young." When Weiqing saw her sighing, he said with a smile, "You, listening to storytelling, shed tears and worry for the ancients.". With this leisure, you might as well come out and have dinner with your husband. Zhou shook his head. "No, I have to go to the painting class in the afternoon.". Many people want to go to the art department of our school, so there are quite a lot of students. Weiqing listened discontentedly, "You are a student, how can you be busier than my boss?" He finally had time to ask her to come out for dinner, but she refused again and again. With a bitter face, Zhou said, "I'm not perfunctory. They really want to go to class. What's wrong with studying hard and working hard?" Weiqing said helplessly, "Then you can't leave your husband alone, can you?" The week is busy say: "I do not have!"! Every time I call you, you either say you're in a meeting or you're going on a business trip, and you complain first! Weiqing surrender, "well, well, we are even, not on this topic.". Let me tell you something serious. I'm going to a friend's wedding next Sunday. If you want to go with me, don't say you're not free. Don't tell me you forgot! The more holidays, the more she had to go to class, but she couldn't refuse him any more. The last time she deliberately slipped away had made him very unhappy. Had to say sullenly: "Well, I ask for a day off with the teacher.".
"Since their relationship has been established, whenever he wants to attend an occasion, he always likes to take her with him and introduce her as my fiancee in front of people.". Weiqing also wanted her to adapt to such social occasions as soon as possible. In the first one or two times, Zhou thought it was quite fresh and interesting, with grand pomp and circumstance, red men and green women, fragrant clothes and sideburns, good wine and delicious food. But when she went too much, she didn't want to. His friends were either full of business ideas or made jokes that she did not understand, and they were very unhappy. Not only did she not know anyone, but she had no common topic at all, so she had to dress up beautifully and stand like a vase giggling. Such a strange occasion made her very uncomfortable, but Weiqing was like a fish in water. She was a little depressed, and the gap between them was so obvious. Zhou tidied up the teaching materials and carried things to the painting class nearby. The teacher arranged for her to teach a cram school. Most of these students had certain painting skills and wanted to continue their studies in regular colleges and universities. Because the exam for art students was coming, the cram school was overcrowded and had to open a small class to teach separately. He is a teaching assistant in name, but in fact he is a teacher in essence. Her teacher usually talks about the theory of painting, the skills that should be paid attention to, and then let Zhou Shi demonstrate to you, let Zhou Shi explain how to draw a sketch well in the process of painting, what places need special treatment. Later, when she saw that her experience was almost accumulated, she introduced it directly to the students: "This is Teacher Zhou. She will teach your courses in the future. I hope everyone will actively cooperate with Teacher Zhou's work." Zhou is looking at the bottom of dozens of pairs of eyes together to brush at her, the first time alone to support the overall situation, it is hard to avoid some panic. The word says not neatly,plastic wheelie bins, pretend to say calmly: "Everybody is good, we begin to have a class now." Regardless of whether the people below are listening or not, they should conscientiously complete the content that should be taught in each class. cnplasticpallet.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
QUICK MENU  
회원 로그인

가입하신 YM PARTS 아이디와 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.

소셜 로그인
아직 YM PARTS 회원이 아니세요?
문의전화1000-0000