자유게시판

Quick-wear system: villain boss attack by Mo Ling

Christopher
2023.02.13 13:54 64 0

본문

Mingshu opened his mouth with a smile. "Ah, Miss Ning, are you going to change the gold owner?"? How sad your Li Shaonan gold owner will be. "Read, just now." Jiang Xun opened his mouth to explain. Sister Jiang Nian, I have nothing to do with General Manager Jiang. Rather Qing interrupted Jiang Xun, his face full of grievance, "you must not misunderstand." Vote, vote, vote! Monthly vote for Shi Sheng ~ Recommended vote for Mingshu Bixin ~ Chapter 12 Gossip Queen (12). I would rather clear this explanation to make people believe that she has no desire, it is simply a misunderstanding. Mingshu finished eating the apple, threw away the core, clapped his hands and looked at Jiang Xun, "Brother, can you go out and help me with the leeward?" Jiang Xun frowned. "What do you want?" "Hit her." Mingshu pointed to Ning Qingqing, who was still pretending to be pitiful. Be named rather Qing stare big eyes, she unexpectedly want to hit her here? Also let Jiang Xun give her a lookout? Is she crazy? “……” Jiang Xun is also a little speechless, that he can do the words silently swallow back, deep voice exhorted, "be careful." Mingshu smiled. Jiang Xun took a clear look, turned away, and the footsteps gradually disappeared. Mingshu touched his chin,industrial racking systems, this Jiang Xun. About like the original owner, but the original owner did not know, and even trampled on Jiang Xun's love again and again. And now she came time, Jiang Xun and Ning Keqing just met, Jiang Xun estimated that it is very difficult to like Ning Keqing. Alas, this hatred has no technical content at all. Jiang Nian, what do you want to do? He would rather keep his body against the wall,wire mesh decking, his face a little less camouflage, and his eyes full of anger and faint hatred. She really couldn't figure out where she had offended this woman. What? Who? I don't do anything. Mingshu smiled a little wretched and his eyes shone. "I just want to reason with Miss Ning. After all, I am a reasonable person." Rather clear: "… …" To be reasonable, you let Jiang Xun give you a lookout and cheat ghosts? I just said I was going to hit her! When she's forgetful or when she's deaf? "Jiang Nian." I'd rather be calm and calm. She has lived for two lifetimes, but she can't be frightened. "What on earth have I done to offend you?" At first, she suddenly splashed herself with soda, which could be explained by the fact that she was standing up for Song Man, but what happened later? Targeted for no reason. In a previous life. There's nothing wrong with saying this. In my previous life, I would rather Qing really hurt the original owner very miserably. Mingshu said casually, but rather Qing, the man with a secret, broke out in a cold sweat. But when you think about it, she didn't have any contact with her in her previous life, so where did she get any enmity? Jiang Nian, you have to give me a reason if you want to target me, Teardrop Pallet Racking ,heavy duty rack manufacturers, right? Mingshu wondered, "Hey, don't you pretend to be your little white flower?" This Li Shaonan and Jiang Xun are not here, the heroine is too lazy to play, too unprofessional! What if someone suddenly comes and sees it! Rather clear: "… …" Mingshu smiled step by step to rather clear, rather clear can not retreat, forehead has begun to ooze cold sweat, she has not learned kung fu, but she knows in front of this is some. He would rather grit his teeth and threaten with words, "Jiang Nian, there are reporters outside. If you do anything to me, it will be exposed tomorrow." Mingshu grabbed Ning Qingqing's arm and smiled. "It doesn't matter. It's not me who made a fool of myself anyway." Would rather clear to the bright smiling face, stupefied for a while. The next moment. A sharp attack of pain.. Mingshu wiped his hands and went out. Jiang Xun leaned against the wall outside, holding a cigarette in his mouth, but did not light it. The faint wall lamp hit him, covering him with a layer of loneliness for no reason. Half of his face was in shadow, and he could not distinguish the emotion on his face. He suddenly turned his head, his deep eyes turned to Mingshu, and the corners of Mingshu's mouth turned up, showing a perfect smile. The woman stands at the junction of light and shadow, with endless light behind and endless darkness ahead. Jiang Xun was stupefied for a moment. He took down the unlit cigarette and threw it into the trash can next to him. He stood up straight and asked, "All right?" "Mmm." Mingshu stepped into the shadow, and the light behind her seemed to be abandoned by her. Jiang Xun's eyes rushed through the dark awn, and he suddenly reached out and grabbed Mingshu, who was passing by him, and pushed her against the wall behind him. The distance between them was so close that she could even hear the heartbeat in Jiang Xun's chest, very fast and very hard.
Mingshu did not resist, looked up at him, his smile did not decrease but increased, "Brother, what do you want to do?" The crisp sound of his brother made Jiang Xun quickly recover. He lowered his head and loosened Mingshu. His voice was hoarse. "It's all right." Mingshu tidied up his clothes, put down the knotted skirt, and swayed forward. Jiang Xun really likes the original owner. It is a pity. The original owner will never know. Hey. Lovers become brother and sister. [Host, you can try to attack Jiang Xun.] The horn of harmony sounded. Why [You can also get hate value if you get rid of him after the strategy.] Let someone fall in love with you, and then get rid of her. Isn't this a scum girl? Harmony, you're so ***ing harmonious! This kind of request can be said. Shameless! [Host, please do not forget that your task is only to get hate value, you can regard these people as characters in the game. And the host was much worse when you were up. Mingshu smiled. "I'll take that as a compliment." 【……】 "I refuse." [Why?] Are you blind? Did not see Jiang Xun that gloomy appearance, a look is not an easy to mess with, I am afraid when the time comes to stop, I have to start to kill him. I don't want to provoke a snake spirit disease. [That would be more aggro.] “……” In her recent novels, isn't this system all about truth, goodness and beauty, the white lotus of the Virgin Mary, in order to save the world? Why does her system encourage her to kill people even if she is a scum? You may encounter a fake system, "No,shuttle rack system, how can a system like yours not be destroyed?" [Our mission is just to get the hate value.] The subtext is that it doesn't matter whether others live or die, as long as the value of hatred. You are so awesome, why don't you just destroy the world?! "Cut!" 。 jracking.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
QUICK MENU  
회원 로그인

가입하신 YM PARTS 아이디와 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.

소셜 로그인
아직 YM PARTS 회원이 아니세요?
문의전화1000-0000