자유게시판

Love with the gods [through the book]

Boyce
2023.02.13 11:57 65 0

본문

"This is the communication tool you want to make." Mistry explained, "These are a few trial products to see how it is." Ryusia was so confused that she didn't think it was a telephone with a diameter of 15 centimeters and a thickness of two centimeters, inlaid with gold and silver: "How can I use this?" "I said it was for ordinary people.". Do you think this thing is affordable for ordinary people? Ryusia questioned. This, in fact, can also be made of iron. Mistri explained with a smile, "These are made and sold to rich people. Since they are so rich, how can they use the same things as ordinary people? This is a luxury version of our communication tools." Ryusia did not expect that a God would also understand the routine of eating a big family. If a communication tool like this is sold, it will be at least twenty times more expensive than the cost. "No." Ryusia could not help but add, "to be divided into limited edition, luxury edition, collection edition, in addition to these, each version should be divided into PLUS and mini,push back racking system, and the beginning of the function can not be too good, but also updated, new models can be produced every year!" Chapter 77 Chapter 77 Now looking at this disc, Lucia began to be picky: "Can this disc provide customized business?" "Customized business?" "You mean dye or change the shape?" Just as Lucia was about to nod, she saw Mistri's thoughtful expression and immediately became alert: "Don't think that this is useful to me. No matter how many ways you have,medium duty racking, it's useless to people like me who have no money!" Mistry laughed at Lucia. "I've never charged you, Miss Lucia." Is a token not money? You can't look down on tokens! Angrily, Lucia picked up a magic version of the phone. "How do you use this?" "You see, where this gem is, it's the node." Mistry picked up a communication tool and explained to Lucia, "Each communication tool has a unique magic node order, as long as you know the node order of a communication tool, you can communicate with that communication tool." "Let's try it." Ryusia, eager to try, asrs warehouse ,metal racking systems, set up a communication tool, "you call me to see." "Good." Mistri glanced at the marks on the Lucian communication tool and pressed them in order. The communication tool in Ryusia's hand made a soft and pleasant sound of classical music, and Ryusia pressed the gem in the middle under the guidance of Mistri. The communication tools in the hands of both men lit up, and in the operation of the law array, each other's faces were projected above the communication tools. Ryusia opened her eyes wide in surprise. She didn't expect this communication tool to be so advanced. Mistry gave a little chuckle. He held out his hand and waved. "How's it going? Not bad?" Ryusia gazed at the exquisite picture and restored communication tool, feeling that this thing was really beyond his expectation: "Can it still be a video?" "Yes, this is carefully designed to take into account a variety of environments to ensure that you can make a clear call anywhere." Mistri boasted, "The structure made of alloy can be used continuously for more than a thousand years, and it will never deteriorate, even if it is frozen at high temperature and strong acid." This communication tool is really too good, so Ryusia decisively rejected: "No, if it is so easy to use at the beginning, it will be in place in one step!" Mistry: "?" "How could you do that?" Lucia looked at Mistri in condemnation. "When you first started playing with me, you knew you had to have a time-limited card pool and time-limited clothes. How could you be so honest at this time? You can't." “……” Mistri was silent for a moment. "I know what you mean. Don't worry. Soon I will let them transform a communication tool that can only hear sound and communication will be interrupted because of its location. It needs to be changed every two years." "Yes, and every new model has to be improved a little bit, and then remember that there are three or four versions of each version." Ryusia exhorted. I got it.
"Mistry answered, throwing the communication tool into the bag and opening the door.". The crow flew directly to the fence outside the door. Send it back. These are not qualified. Mistry said coldly, without explaining what was not up to standard, he closed the door directly. With that, Mistri turned around again with an apologetic expression: "I'm sorry, Lucia, our event is going to be cancelled, now I'll take out your money.." Lucia had planned to spend her salary as a believer, but suddenly she had a brainwave: "No need to cancel, we can have other ways to make money." "Like what?" "Can't you play the violin? You taught me to play the violin, too. We can find a place to perform." Ryusia looked at Mistry expectantly. "Let's make money together." Mistri laughed and pinched Ryusia's little round face. "Okay, but our instruments are all in Thrancha. Where can we find them?" Ryusia frowned sadly again. This matter did not trouble her for long, and at noon an official came here to tell the Emperor of Lycia that his Majesty would receive her tomorrow. Your Majesty will reward you for informing you of the danger in time during this attack. The official explained gently, "There will be a carriage to pick you up tomorrow morning. Please be ready before nine o'clock." "Thank you very much for your information," said Lucia with a quiet expression and a very elegant thanks. After that,warehouse storage racks, the official told him some things to pay attention to when meeting the emperor. After saying goodbye to the official in an elegant ladylike manner, Lucia immediately trembled: "I'm going to see the emperor!" "It's amazing that Miss Lucia has done something that many people can't do in their lifetime at such a young age!" Mistrikua. It's all because I'm smart and beautiful! Lucia accepted Mistri's praise without a guilty conscience. She began to rummage through her suitcase. "Where is my robe?"? Take it out quickly, I feel this is the only chance to use it! 。 kingmoreracking.com

댓글목록 0

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

댓글쓰기

적용하기
자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.
QUICK MENU  
회원 로그인

가입하신 YM PARTS 아이디와 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.

소셜 로그인
아직 YM PARTS 회원이 아니세요?
문의전화1000-0000